• Gongkwon Yusl System
  • Gongkwon Yusul Program
  • Franchise Type
  • Gongkwon Yusul Franchise
  • Introduction of Gongkwon Yusul
  • Community

Announcements

영문_공지사항

James Dean, Bruce Lee and Gongkwon Yusul.

페이지 정보

writer 공권유술창업 date15-02-27 21:33 count2,439 comment0

본문

James Dean, Bruce Lee and Gongkwon Yusul.

Written by : GKYS Grand Master Jun Kang.
Translation by : Danville GKYS studio master Young M. Kim

Making 1950's flavorful, a rebel James Dean passed away at the age of 25 by car accident. He only left total of three movies to the world before he passed away. If he was alive at this moment, how would he be?

Van Gogh's genius talent was recognized long after his death and after death of Bruce Lee, he was recognized as amazing martial artist and actor.

While ago, a GKYS director of Po-Hang(Korean city) said to me, " When you pass away, you will become very famous." I replied with a smile. I wish GKYS gets more recognition instead of myself. My thoughts are very clear. I want make a Korean Martial art's brand.

The reason GKYS is appealing to people is because we do not do it for the looks. It is obvious that Bright shines of naturalness and purity grabs the attentions of people. Now, GKYS has become more than Korean martial art. It has become modern day martial art for all people in the world.

GKYS is being taught all over the world and it is practiced by the greatest people of the world. Tradition, Technique, Etiquette, Korean Culture and stories of instructors has built one and only name brand Gongkwon Yusul.

Comment List

no data.